Here’s what my life is about now:
(last updated June 5th, 2018)
I am preparing my professional and private life to go off the grid for 10 days. I’ll start my first Vipassana meditation retreat tomorrow and I’m weirdly scared and excited at the same time.
- I am training to run a sustained 10 kilometers. Life gets in the way often but there is progress. I would like to set a more ambitious goal some time, but now I’m focusing on building a habit and listening to my body.
- Working at Spotify has been good. I am learning tons and pushing myself again to make sure I’m maxing out my learning capacity.
- Being a parent is great, and I notice how I start to think more about the grand scheme of things. How will the world look like in 10 years? Can I do anything about that? How am I making impact?
- Because of this I start to see how incredibly important inclusion and diversity is for our future. I want to get involved and do my part but haven’t found a good way yet.
- I became a Pescetarian because eating meat is bad. The goal is to go vegetarian completely and this is my way of exploring the effects and repercussions of that.
- Platform theory seems to be the new thing in Product Management, I’ve noticed how few people are comfortable talking about it. The complexity seems to be intimidating but I like it.
- I’m trying to get out of my filter bubble more. Reading things about unfamiliar subjects, exploring the library at random. There is no immediate ROI but so far I’m enjoying it.
My 2018 goals
Join a Vipassana Meditation Retreat
- Level-up my product management skillset
- Learn Swedish
- Run 10km comfortably
- Become a vegetarian